Exit polls. OTsour grapes!

LarryinAtlanta@aol.com LarryinAtlanta@aol.com
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 15:21:19 EST

In a message dated 11/3/04 3:00:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sarah@graphic-fusion.com writes:
And at no time do I relenquish the right to cry "foul" when the election is
rigged.  That's not being uncivil, and it's not being a bad sport.  We
should ALL want fair elections, right?  When we hold out ourselves to the
rest of the world as the very model of democracy, we should try to be at
least *somewhat* democratic.  I'm embarrassed as an American that our
election process is such a joke.

Peace,
Sarah
Sarah, your party had tens of thousands of lawyers in place. This election
was probably the most tightly watched election in our history. Your view that
the election was "rigged" is absurd. The people voted, and your man lost. Our
election process is far from a joke, you're just a sore loser. Instead of
complaining about our election process, I would recommend you take some time and
learn a bit more about what's going on around you. From your posts it is evident
to me that you have no clue, no offense intended.