Carlisle anyone?

Denele Campbell dcampbell@sprynet.com
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 17:23:18 -0600

We could use some help from anyone who might be able to send us =
measurements for an old upright, Carlisle ser no. 47295 (mfg 1904).  UPS =
lost our shipment to Schaff, which contained the bass strings, bass =
bridge cap, and bass bearing bar.  We are most troubled trying to =
establish the height of the bass bridge and the bearing bar. We would =
very much appreciate anyone who could find a sister instrument and send =
us these crucial measurements!! =20

PLEASE respond directly to my email since I can't keep up with the whole =
pianotech list!  Send to dcampbell@sprynet.com

Thanks,
Denele Campbell
Pitts Piano Service Inc.