Exit polls. OTsour grapes!

Sarah Fox sarah@graphic-fusion.com
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 19:41:28 -0500

Larry,

>>Sarah, I truly mean no offense. But you are ranting....

You have insulted me again and again and again and again, essentially =
calling me stupid and uninformed.  Need I remind you, Larry, that I am =
an Ohioan (not for much longer) and that I get my information about Ohio =
elections up close and personal.  You are in Atlanta and get your =
information second or third hand.  Yet you call me uninformed.

I have not insulted you, and I will not stoop to do so.  Please, please =
stop baiting me with personal insults.  (You too, Terry Peterson.)  =
Losing is difficult.  Losing when the stakes are so damned high is even =
worse.  Losing unfairly is worse still.  Being insulted and ridiculed by =
the "victors" is WAY over the top.  Your telling me that unfair election =
practices didn't take place does not make the fact go away.  I've seen =
it FIRST hand, whether you care to believe it or not.

I will not belabor these points.  I hope that people on this list =
realize I don't keep jabbering when I have nothing new to say.  I felt =
it important to convey my observations at ground zero of the 2004 =
election.  People have a right, even a duty, to know what is going on =
here.  If I find out anything new, I might post about it, but =
otherwise...

Consider this my last OT political, griping-about-the-2004-coup post.  =
Back to pianos...

Sarah