Warning !! OT, OT . . The morning after

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 15:59:47 EST

In a message dated 11/3/2004 11:06:09 AM Pacific Standard Time,
hgreeley@stanford.edu writes:

No Offense Horace but I think most of us boomers remember Hitler &  Musolini
& what happened when America failed to act & I noestly  disagree with your
Characterization of current events as being the  same.
      Now Saddam with a nuclear weapon is a step  towards facism & blackmail.
Yes friction between persoanl freedoms and  government policy will always
exsist &   I'm well aware of the  dangers just look at the IRS & tax
policies.Facism? hmmm
   Regards.
   Dale

Or,  to put it more directly, Americans will not understand fascism until
they  experience it; and, we have just taken another step down that  road.

Horace