Exit Polls: OT Sour Grapes

Ray Negron ray@ronsen-hammer.com
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 19:42:27 -0500

Hi Carl,

As A Viet Nam veteran, 198th Light Infantry Brigade, I would just like you
to know how offended I am by your comment about shooting the enemy in the
back! When I was in Viet Nam, I shot the enemy in the back because he was
running away from me. What would YOU have done? Viet Nam did not usually
have front lines the way WW two did. War is real easy when you are not
actually fighting it. Thanks for another insult 35 years after the fact!

[Oh, and BTW to Thump and others that feel more confident in a leader that
has actually shot the enemy in the back in combat---You must have voted for
Bob Dole against Bill Clinton.]
________

Ray Negron
Ronsen Piano Hammer