The big dead hall update

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 17:30:36 -0800

"The Big, Dead Hall"   Good name for a story or poem.  It has a=
 nice ring to it even if the hall doesn't.

David I.

From: Barbara Richmond <piano57@flash.net>
To: Pianotech <pianotech@ptg.org>
Subject: The big dead hall update

A little update on what's happening at the big dead concert=
 hall:

The piano is producing beyond my expectations--that's always=
 nice--especially when someone else said the soundboard was dead.=
  It has a big, no, *huge* sound (well, in the stage basement,=
 anyway).  I get to hear what it sounds like in the big dead hall=
 Friday morning.

Remember, if you're regulating a piano and for some *crazy*=
 reason you can't get enough aftertouch in the high treble and=
 the back checks are giving you fits, it's always a good idea=
 make sure the front treble end action stack screw is tightened=
 all the way down.  (She's such a nice girl, but not too bright.)=
   :-)

I'll let you know the facts and figures when it's all done.

Barbara Richmond, RPT