Exit polls. OTsour grapes!

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 10:54:04 EST

=20
Dave
  You mean the way Clinton did? Oh that's right he only  had 40% so he got t=
o=20
ignore most of a nation. Sorry couldn't resist Dave. This  is my last OT.
  Yesterday I gloated today I'm my typical "compassionate  conservative" sel=
f=20
again realizing there are many wounds to  heal & many real issues to solve=20
for us all.
  Regards
  Dale

I think there are  some sour grapes attitudes, and there is also a fair=20
amount of smugness which  isn=E2=80=99t much better.   It=E2=80=99s clear th=
at Bush won.  Let=E2=80=99s=20
hope he doesn=E2=80=99t forget that 50+  million people voted for the other=20=
guy and that=20
they live here too.  =20
=20
David  Love