Exit Polls: OT Sour Grapes

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 10:50:03 EST

Ray
   Well said my friend!
   Dale

Hi  Carl,

As A Viet Nam  veteran, 198th Light Infantry Brigade, I would just like you
to know how  offended I am by your comment about shooting the enemy in the
back! When I was  in Viet Nam, I shot the enemy in the back because he was running
 away from me. What would YOU have done? Viet Nam did not usually have front
lines the way WW two did. War is real easy when you are not actually fighting
 it. Thanks for another insult 35 years after the fact!

[Oh, and BTW to Thump and others that feel more  confident in a leader that
has actually shot the enemy in the back in  combat---You must have voted for
Bob Dole against Bill  Clinton.]
______

Ray Negron
Ronsen Piano Hammer