Cordless screwdriver

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 19:37:59 -0800

I've been using cordless screwdrivers for quite a few years. It is =
definitly the way to go. However, I would suggest that the Panasonic, =
that is sold by Jensen tools, is more compatible and more versital for =
our needs. Yes, it is more expensive than the one Phillip Ford =
suggested, but the one I have, I've been using for over 10 years and =
it's worked very well. The only repair it needed, was a new switch!
Also, Ken Amend, RPT, Portland Chapter, sells a neat "adapter" that will =
utilize our "combination handle" tools! A good source for longer =
screwdriver bits is either a large farm co-op or auto repair/parts =
store. I have a slim bit, 6" long, for slot head screws, the is great =
for working on Uprights! BTW, don't leave home without this fabulous =
tool!<G>
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police