Genck Cases

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks@yahoo.com
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 12:51:12 -0800 (PST)

I would like more specifics on the cases you use Joe, including the pockets you keep your hamsters in.

Matthew

Joe Garrett <joegarrett@earthlink.net> wrote:
Matthew Todd asked: "I am looking for the best alternative to Genck (who I understand went out of business).  Any websites would be helpful."

Matthew,
Again, Jensen Tool! They make such a plethora of cases, you'll be hard pressed to choose!<G> For me, I chose two of their cases. One, is my "Tuning Kit", it holds the bare minimum for tuning, minor regulation, Minor Repairs, etc. The other, is what I call my Gorilla Kit. It weighs in at round 50lbs+! (I'm afraid to weigh it!<G>) It holds all of my many "toys"...er...Fancy Tools. This kit is the one I Haul into the house when I'm doing major work. Of course, I have many other "kits", that include parts, merchandise, glues, Acrylikey, wood stock/dowels, etc. Ya never have too many "kits"!
Oh, Jensen has a web site: www.jensentools.com
If you want more specifics on the Cases, I use, ask.<G>
Best Regards,

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I