Cordless Screwdrivers

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 18:58:46 -0800

Phil asked:=20
"Joe,
Do you have a model number on that Panasonic?  I looked on the Jensen =
tools=20
site and didn't find any Panasonic tools."

Yup!<G> Actually, I'll do better than that. I'll give you the part =
numbers! Their top of the line is: #409-950 =3D 3.6V cordless =
screwdriver kit
#409-951 =3D Replacement 3.6V battery pack & #412-774 =3D 15-Minute =
Charger.=20
The one I have is a single speed and they have changed it to two speed! =
Which, I intend to invest in very soon. It is:
#271-503 =3D Cordless Screwdriver w/One hour charger
#115-657 =3D Cordless Screwdriver w/15 minute charger
#115-665 =3D Replacement Battery Pack

Hope that helps. Oh, I notice that they now have one, very similar, with =
their own name on it, (Jensen), so they may have phased out the =
Panasonic ones.=20
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police