Cordless Screwdrivers

Jeannie Grassi jcgrassi@earthlink.net
Sat, 6 Nov 2004 08:46:50 -0800

Hi all,

I have one of these Panasonics, but I also have a Milwaukee that is
identical.  Unfortunately, although the batteries are interchangeable, =
the
battery chargers are not identical and won't accept the "alien" battery!
These are sure handy little tools.  Very handy for boring hammer heads =
and
butts in the field when replacing shanks. =20

=20

jeannie

=20

Jeannie Grassi, RPT

Associate Editor, Piano Technicians Journal

 <mailto:jcgrassi@earthlink.net> mailto:jcgrassi@earthlink.net

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On =
Behalf
Of Joe Garrett
Sent: Friday, November 05, 2004 6:59 PM
To: pianotech
Subject: Re: Cordless Screwdrivers

=20

Phil asked:=20

"Joe,
Do you have a model number on that Panasonic?  I looked on the Jensen =
tools=20
site and didn't find any Panasonic tools."

=20

Yup!<G> Actually, I'll do better than that. I'll give you the part =
numbers!
Their top of the line is: #409-950 =3D 3.6V cordless screwdriver kit

#409-951 =3D Replacement 3.6V battery pack & #412-774 =3D 15-Minute =
Charger.=20

The one I have is a single speed and they have changed it to two speed!
Which, I intend to invest in very soon. It is:

#271-503 =3D Cordless Screwdriver w/One hour charger

#115-657 =3D Cordless Screwdriver w/15 minute charger

#115-665 =3D Replacement Battery Pack

=20

Hope that helps. Oh, I notice that they now have one, very similar, with
their own name on it, (Jensen), so they may have phased out the =
Panasonic
ones.=20

Best Regards,

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.