WD40 again

ilex cameron ross i1ex@earthlink.net
Sat, 6 Nov 2004 00:05:13 -0500

Thanks for the info - I believe my patient was actually a Cable-Nelson
console. And I *swear* I could see where the original screw holes were for a
normal hinge. However, the vandal-proof notion helps me make sense of *why*.
The piano had been in a church for who knows how long. Still, how about WD40
on hammers - someone? Anyone? Beuller?

-ilex