Spring Wave Washers (was RE: Cordless screwdriver

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sun, 7 Nov 2004 20:27:42 EST

Keith
  Perhaps I missed it, but why are you inquiring of this?
Its an interesting idea. I saw the pictures & it got me thinking
   Dale Erwin

's  called a conical washer, sometimes a Belleville washer and  its
>properties lend itself much more nicely to the application. ...  Dean May

Thanks to Dean, I decided to search for what is was I had in  mind.
Here is a representative picture of the actual washer I was
referring, and its official name, Spring Wave  Washer:

http://www.itwac.com/sw.html

Keith
--
Keith  McGavern
Registered Piano Technician

Erwins Pianos  Restorations
4721 Parker Rd.
Modesto, Ca 95357
209-577-8397
Rebuilt  Steinway , Mason &Hamlin  Sales
www.Erwinspiano.com