Spring Wave Washers (was RE: Cordless screwdriver

Keith McGavern kam544@gbronline.com
Sun, 7 Nov 2004 19:58:38 -0600

At 8:27 PM -0500 11/7/04, Erwinspiano@aol.com wrote:
>  Keith
>   Perhaps I missed it, but why are you inquiring of this?
>Its an interesting idea. I saw the pictures & it got me thinking
>    Dale Erwin
>
>'s called a conical washer, sometimes a Belleville washer and its
>>properties lend itself much more nicely to the application. ... Dean May

Dale,

I wasn't actually inquiring about this. People just started to name
what I described in response to another post written by Bruce
Browning.

I wasn't satisfied with the nomenclature that was being provided by
others, so I searched for the exact name myself.

Hence, Spring Wave Washer.

Keith