Who REALLY won the election ???? ( OT)

LarryinAtlanta@aol.com LarryinAtlanta@aol.com
Mon, 8 Nov 2004 09:50:54 EST

In a message dated 11/8/2004 9:37:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
marc_avery@hotmail.com writes:
In all due respect Dean, corporations DO pay taxes. Why do you think so many
have offshore accounts?  And what do they do with these dividends?  It shows
up ALOT in our "reserved parking lot" for our VP's and President's.  Go work
for a major corporation for the next 15 years and then come back and speak
from an experienced point of view.  No matter how much money a big company
earns, it never ends up in the hands of the average worker.  Trust me on
this one.
Sorry, but Dean is correct, and you are not. What Dean is telling you is that
when taxes go up on corporations, they get the money to pay those taxes from
the people who buy their products or services, the same way they get all their
money. That means the consumer pays. Having offshore accounts does not prove
your point of view, it simply shows that efforts are made to minimize taxes.
Just think of the good that could come from having that money in US banks. If
they weren't taxed to death, they wouldn't feel the need to take all that money
out of the country.