Who REALLY won the election ???? ( OT)

marc avery marc_avery@hotmail.com
Mon, 08 Nov 2004 15:50:39 +0000

It's nice to know that our great corporations are fully on board with Uncle
Sam.  Excuse me, but Dean said that corporations don't pay taxes.  They do.
The statement was wrong.  The way you try to explain around it is another
matter entirely.  But you know what, I guess after they "cook the books',
play with the numbers, and send most of their profits overseas, they don't
pay taxes.  It would really be a shame if they had to pay the same tax rate
as us good ol' middle class Americans!