Values ???

Horace Greeley hgreeley@stanford.edu
Mon, 08 Nov 2004 10:14:10 -0800

James,

At 09:56 AM 11/8/2004, you wrote:
>Do you realize that not only do we have to delete the messages but also
>have to go to our provider and delete again and again.  If too many
>deletes accumalate then  we are shut down temporarily.

If your ISP shuts you down because you delete messages, you need a
new/different ISP.  That is ridiculous.  Assuming that you leave your EM on
one of their servers, deleting messages saves them disk space.

>  What do these OTmessages have to do with the piano list?

I am not always sure, either.  At the same time, relax and enjoy the
diversity while you can.

>   We have lost some top techs due to the absurdities posted.

I am not at all sure that this is the case.  I do know that there are a
number of folks who prefer to lurk, rather than engage topics on which they
may not feel that they have much to say...technical or otherwise.  Either
way, being absurd is part of the human condition.

Best.

Horace