Earplugs available again

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 10:41:17 EST

Hi Diane
  Can you tell about your products or send some info to me?
 Nice to hear from you again. What's up I didn't know yoy moved
  Dale

Hi everyone,
Never realized just how badly life could dump on you all at once.  I  missed
sending a number of you earplug fitting kits when everything was at  it's
lowest.  Very sorry!  Now am climbing  back into the sunshine (in the Pacific
Northwest!) and can send things out  again.
If I missed sending fitting kits or earplugs to you, let me know  and I can
get them out right away.  I also have a good supply of stock  now.
Happy hearing,
Diane

Diane Hofstetter

Erwins Pianos  Restorations
4721 Parker Rd.
Modesto, Ca 95357
209-577-8397
Rebuilt  Steinway , Mason &Hamlin  Sales
www.Erwinspiano.com