Hard to tune upright...

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 21:27:03 -0700

No creepy here Joe Once applied and mop up is done.
Below is a responce to Elwood that may clear things up.
Hi Elwood,
The GJ dries quickly and if you wipe off the excess after or as you go =
there should be no problem. I even did a test to see if the GJ applied =
to the bass strings directly would change the sound  and it did not but =
I would still advise not applying to the windings but keep a rag between =
the bearing point and winding and mopping up as you go. No silly cone in =
GJ <G>
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr@srvinet.com