removing old keytops

justpianos@our.net.au justpianos@our.net.au
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 08:49:15 -0000

Get that dear old lady to a doctor quick smart. Once she is well again have
her put together a dissertation on keytop replacement and post it on the
list. She sounds like a real gem.
Try making up a jig to rout off keytops, one at a time. Allow the thickness
of the new keytops which may be thicker.
Good luck.
Bruce Browning-The Piano Tuner