"should I stay or should I go?"

Quentin Codevelle quentin.codevelle@tiscali.fr
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 17:44:10 +0100

Hi Patrick,

This afternoon, I had to tune for a concert in a small hall.
I tuned the piano this morning, and had to check it another time when it =
was installed.
People started installing the stage for the choir (nearly 50 singers I =
think) just after I began checking everything.
Some notes were a little bit out of tune, I had to tune them correctly.
People were trailing the stage "blocks" everywhere and shouting at each =
other because they should have finished work sooner and people wanted to =
I asked for silence, everything remained noisy all around me.
I decided to... go ;-)

If they totally didn't care about my concentration and about what I was =
doing, that's because they 'd probably think the piano was good as it =
was.

Quentin