"should I stay or should I go?"

Thomas Cole tcole@cruzio.com
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 15:29:36 -0800

Long ago I gave up expecting that people should realize that I have to
actually hear the strings I'm tuning. Even piano tuners will talk when
another tuner in the room is trying to tune a piano so why should
civilians be any more considerate? This was what pushed me over the edge
to buying an ETD.

Tom Cole