"should I stay or should I go?"

Dean May deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 21:39:23 -0500

Since I started using ear plugs I have very little problem with talking
bothering me.

Dean
Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272
Terre Haute IN  47802

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of Thomas Cole
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2004 6:30 PM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: "should I stay or should I go?"

Long ago I gave up expecting that people should realize that I have to
actually hear the strings I'm tuning. Even piano tuners will talk when
another tuner in the room is trying to tune a piano so why should civilians
be any more considerate? This was what pushed me over the edge to buying an
ETD.

Tom Cole

Quentin Codevelle wrote:

Yes Ilex,

But don't you think people should realize that making a good tuning requires
good conditions?

There is a difference between 2 or 3 people chatting and 15 persons
screaming and moving chairs and wood panels all around you while you're
tuning !

I think I would have preferred 2 or 3 people discussing in a normal way
instead of this disturbing noises !

;-)

Quentin