"should I stay or should I go?"

Quentin Codevelle quentin.codevelle@tiscali.fr
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 06:33:24 +0100

Hello David,

of course we have to deal with it.
But sometimes it is simply TOO MUCH !!

The noise I had yesterday were sounding like the dinosaurs' screaming in =
Jurassic Park. Added to that, people were shouting at each other all the =
time.

I would have preferred to ear jingling keys on a key ring instead of =
that.

Well, the piano was in good tuning condition, hey ! I was just checking =
everything and correcting things.
I was lucky about that.
I can't imagine making a whole tuning in such a mess, but maybe someday =
I'll have to and I will have no other choice.

Quentin.