Cal State 2005

Dpshans@aol.com Dpshans@aol.com
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 01:56:03 EST

This is to let you know that the  2005 California State PTG  Conference is
scheduled will be to be held at the California State  University in Sacramento
on February 10, 11, 12, and 13th.  We are  working hard to make this a great
Convention.

The convention web  site is up and we are adding updated information almost
daily. Online  registration is available at _www.sacptg.org_
(http://www.sacptg.org)   .

Regards,

The Sacramento Valley Chapter  Convention Team

Some Convention Highlights

Lower registrations  Fees!
Many all new classes!
Intensive Training  Workshops:
Preparing for the PTG Tuning Exam - 10  sessions with CTE Peter Clark
Preparing for the PTG  Tuning Exam - 8 sessions with RPT Israel Stein
All  day Action Geometry and Regulation Class with Richard  Davenport
All day Polyester Repair with Ruth  Phillips
The building of a 12' Concert Grand
and many more new as  well as legacy classes
go to www.sacptg.org for a complete  listing