About Checking

antares antares@euronet.nl
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 18:37:33 +0100

On 11-nov-04, at 3:24, jason kanter wrote:

> Andre,

Hi Jason,

> Since many of us will do that measurement "by eye", because they have=20=

> not yet got around to making the little card with a 72 degree angle,=20=

> how much tolerance do you feel there may be? 72 degrees give or take=20=

> what? I'd wager that a 75 degree angle would work ...

Oh I am sure it will work, but at the same time it is very easy to make=20=

a small carton with an angle of 72=BA. That will work even better.
My tools are at the moment in our work place, but tomorrow night I will=20=

take a picture of my 72=BA thingee and show it to you guys.
OK?
It is really worth it.

friendly greetings
from