Flashlight for Tookkit

Carol Beigel crbrpt@bellatlantic.net
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 07:56:58 -0500

After having lost flashlights (and screwdrivers) in
customer's homes, I would recommend the following one
from L.L. Bean at
http://www.llbean.com/webapp/wcs/stores/search?startRec=1&numWanted=20&loggedIn=0&page_type=&hotBG=0&searchTerms=flashlight

The flashlight in the middle with the hideous
yellow/green color is ideal, but when you click on the
link, it is only available in nice colors, like black,
blue or red. I bought mine in a store so I guess the
catalog items are different.  The ideal flashlight
should be a truly hideous color that can be seen on an
oriental rug or will stand out in even the messiest
decor.  I also like to buy screwdrivers that come in
outrageous colors as well so I can find them on the
floor as well as in the toolkit.

I like this particular flashlite because it is flat and
will not roll, is small,bright and tough, and does not
turn on in my tool bag.  I keep it in a special place
in the toolkit so I can reach for it in the dark.
Because all our piano technician tools seem to be black
with black handles, and all the tool bags are black
inside, I sometimes need a flashlight to find my tools.

This flashlite is also bright enough to use outside to
walk from your car to the front door on these early
dark nights.