Should I stay or go

Carol Beigel crbrpt@bellatlantic.net
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 08:09:59 -0500

Maybe it's a "growing older" thing, but when I arrived
on stage to tune for a concert at a college campus last
year, the young stage manager greeted me with this look
of rspect in his eyes.  He was concerned that the stage
area might not be quiet enough for me to work. When I
said I could handle most any situation, he replied,
"Yeah, the real professionals can deal with anything".
As I reflect back on this, and the pianists I have
worked with, the same thing can be said for them too.

Carol Beigel