A-440, ethics AND the bod

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sat, 13 Nov 2004 20:13:03 EST

=20

Dave
   Amen & right on.
  Hey I'm on the same page. Total agreement. Seen it,....  done it, ...do it=
=20
no more. There's no such thing as a free  tuning!!!!!!!!!!
  Dale

With all due and sincere respect, I  think your skills are worth more than=20
you think they are.

Classic piano  tuner/technician syndrome: giving stuff away. Undervaluing ou=
r=20
 time.
Extending ourselves for people, and then bitching about their  insensitivity=
=20
and lack of
consciousness.  Victim stuff.

I=E2=80=99m  with Ed Foote and many other esteemed, successful pianotechs: =20
continually raise your prices using common sense. Continually improve  your=20=
skills. =20
Continually seek work with the best pianos and the best  people.
Quit whining. <g>

David A.=20

=20