A-440, ethics AND the bod

John Pasterczyk jp@southbaypiano.com
Sat, 13 Nov 2004 20:48:52 -0800 (PST)

Not so Terry,

If I get one price shopper a week that is a lot.  Most
first time callers are from referrals and do not even
ask or care about the price.  I'm sure this is true
with you as well.

I do not see why you do not consider this price
reasonable in this market.  As many have said before
compare our prices and services to any number of
service people (plumber etc.)  I am charging a
completely reasonable price for the service I provide.
 And People gladly pay for it, no questions asked.
And as I've already pointed out, they subsequently
refer me to others because of the good service.

I do not disagree about the number of Quality
Technicians that charge less...I can also without
batting an eyelid name a handful of those.  I just
think they are short changing themselves.
Particularly with the cost of living being what it is
here in "La La Land".

Respectfully,

John Pasterczyk
Registered Piano Technician

Forwarded Message [ Save to my Yahoo! Briefcase |
Download File ]