About after touch

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sun, 14 Nov 2004 10:49:43 -0800

Andre' said: "Tell me your address and I will send you a sample.
Since these front punchings are conical, make sure that the smaller=3D20
side is up (it does make a difference, though subtle).
On any instrument, find a weaker note. try to imprint how it feels =
and=3D20=3D

how it sounds, than exchange that punching,
You 'll be amazed, like so many others."

Andr=3DE9 Oorebeek

Andre',=20
I know you were offering this to someone else, but I'd sure like to see =
a sample of this amazing punching.<G>
My address is: Joe Garrett, 9349 N.W. Sargent Road, Gales Creek, OR, =
97117
Thanks!<G>
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.