wood response to moisture

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 00:30:47 EST

Ron
   Understood.
   Dale

Ah hem .
>  I will be looking for it in the  Good ,I  mean Wood book. to confirm my
> rumor.  I guess the  real question is whose authority are you willing to
> consider aa  a  good enough source.
>
>Erwins Pianos  Restorations

Hi Dale,
Someone who actually made the test, with some  real equipment, and is
capable of using and understanding scientific  methods and interpreting
results without building fantastic worlds of  inference and randomly
speculative "facts" from nothing at the first hint  of what they think they
want to see. You know, someone competent and  objective who knows what
they're talking about, and will draw conclusions  from data rather than
inventing data to prove existing conclusions. If  it's in Hoadley's book,
I'd accept it. I'd also accept it from the Forest  Service Lab, if it's in
the Wood Book. I'm not hard to convince at  all.

Ron N