Original coin-operated player piano wanted to buy!

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 05:32:18 -0800 (PST)

Hi, everybody!
     I would like to purchase an original
coin-operated player piano, any size or condition,
complete or incomplete, restored or otherwise.
Just no modern reproductuons, please!
    If you have ( or know of ) one which might be
available, please email me privately with details. A
"finder's fee" will be given for reliable info leading
to the purchase of same.

     Thanks!
     Gordon

--- Richard Oliver Snelson <rsnelson0984@mchsi.com>