Pinblock drill picture.

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 09:47:07 EST

Hi Richard
  Is this a drill the block in the piano set up? If so  pleas show this if
possible
Dale E.

I'll  take a couple more with a different camera and send them directly to
you.  Jeannie wants them for the journal also. The mount is a little more
complex than the picture show as the drill post has been inverted and sits
on a piviot post attached to the base. I want to also tell the source of  the
drill chuck extension which comes from Garrett Wade.  Rich

Richard Oliver Snelson