Pinblock drill picture.

Richard Oliver Snelson rsnelson0984@mchsi.com
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 12:59:39 -0600

Yes it is Dale. I'll set it up latter this week and get pictures. I use =
an old grand keybed across the top of the piano for the drill to set on. =
I have the plate out on this piano so can't show bit extension, but you =
will get the idea. I use the longer bits that Pianoteck has for sale and =
reach is not a problem. The drill and motor are free (you can adjust) to =
pivot around a center post. The base can be adjusted for a lot more =
angle (tilt) than one would want. More later. Rich
Richard Oliver Snelson

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Erwinspiano@aol.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Monday, November 15, 2004 8:47 AM
  Subject: Re: Pinblock drill picture.=20

     Hi Richard
    Is this a drill the block in the piano set up? If so pleas show this =
if possible
       Dale E.
    I'll take a couple more with a different camera and send them =
directly to=20
    you. Jeannie wants them for the journal also. The mount is a little =
more=20
    complex than the picture show as the drill post has been inverted =
and sits=20
    on a piviot post attached to the base. I want to also tell the =
source of the=20
    drill chuck extension which comes from Garrett Wade. Rich

    Richard Oliver Snelson