wear and tear on da nerves

David Andersen bigda@gte.net
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 11:14:55 -0800

> In all honesty, I don=B9t get near the $300. price I read recently for a tu=
ning
> plus pitch raise.

Hi kids---that price, as I remember, I quoted for 2 full & complete pitch
raise tunings plus a precise, performance-ready tuning afterwards. If that=B9=
not $300 worth of work, then I=B9m in the wrong business.
My normal pitch raise+ tuning bill, not including other mechanical work, is
usually between $200 and $225.

xoDavid Andersen