wear and tear on da nerves

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 22:41:05 EST

=20
In a message dated 11/15/2004 11:15:47 AM Pacific Standard Time, =20
bigda@gte.net writes:
    But Davey boy Your in  the land O stars & your cost o Living is in the=20
stratosphere too, specially  real estate.!!!
   In Modesto I charge no less than $125.00 &  usually no more than $150.00.=
=20
Like David L. this covers a 1/12 hour in home  service that may include more=
=20
than a tuning. Driving adds more to the  bill.
=20
   Dale

In all honesty, I don=E2=80=99t get near the $300. price I  read recently fo=
r a=20
tuning plus pitch raise. =20

Hi kids---that price, as I  remember, I quoted for 2 full & complete pitch=20
raise tunings plus a  precise, performance-ready tuning afterwards. If that=
=E2=80=99s=20
not $300 worth of  work, then I=E2=80=99m in the wrong business.
My normal pitch raise+ tuning bill,  not including other mechanical work, is=
=20
usually between $200 and  $225.

xoDavid Andersen=20

=20