tuning fee

Dpshans@aol.com Dpshans@aol.com
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 01:36:15 EST

I've always based my fees on supply and demand: if you're  scrambling to book
appointments for next week, you're charging too much.   If you're booked four
months in advance, you're not charging enough.   Everybody should be able to
find their comfort zone somewhere in the  middle.

   I believe the key to increasing income and job satisfaction is  to improve
your skills and work habits and customer service skills.  The  better you
are, the more demand there will be for your skills and  services.

Dan Dannenfelser
Sacramento CA
_www.sacptg.org_ (http://www.sacptg.org)  (2005 California  Convention)