Over-Damper Uprights and Square Grand Bashing!!!

Tue, 16 Nov 2004 12:29:43 -0600

At 09:40 11/16/2004 -0800, you wrote:
>If you have a barrel of 1,000 apples, and 2 are rotten (birds/squares) and
>someone offers to pay you to eat them, I would pass every time in favor of
>the 998 palatable one remaining, even if they offered to pay me twice as
>much as the going price for the "good" apples. That's my choice; I know
>SOMEBODY will probably take the offer, and that's ok by me.
>
>Terry Peterson

Yup, 2/1000 = .2%  Pretty insignificant, to be sure.

But if there are only 50 apples available, those 2 are 4%...
Not so insignificant.

Just like in the pricing thread, you've got to know your market.

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT, MPT, CCT, PFP, ACS, CRS.
Decorah, IA

- Certified Calibration Technician for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
Lever Action Tone Generation Systems.
- Pianotech Flamesuit Purveyor
- American Curmudgeon Society - Apprentice Member and Founder