How do we tell customers that the work done on their pianosstinks?

David Andersen bigda@gte.net
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 15:39:59 -0800

>> >Have any of you run across this attitude?  If so, what do you do?
>=20
I tell them that they=B9re confusing pianos with guitars or another kind of
instrument. A modern piano=B9s value is almost always enhanced by restorative
work.  Her piano has zero dollar value anyway---or close to it.  Just tell
her the truth, Sarah, and trust her ability to take it. I know you already
treat her with courtesy and respect---just extend it out so the truth about
her piano is revealed in the same atmosphere.

David Andersen