tuning fee

David Andersen bigda@gte.net
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 15:52:28 -0800

> I do understand those who feel
> the need to charge $150 or whatever, especially if they have a big overhead...
> credit card debt, maybe drug/alcohol dependency, debt owed to loan sharks,
> out-of-control gambling problem, etc.

You are a disrespectful and pathetic buffoon, Terry Peterson. For what you
wrote above--- and anybody following this thread can only apply it to me and
my statements---I should set you straight---if I ever have the misfortune to
run into you. You are exactly the kind of human that is destructive to our
business:  arrogant, dogmatic, argumentative, cruel, passive-aggressive,
and selfish.

Stay away from me and commenting about me, or referring to me in any way.

David Andersen