"should I stay or should I go?"

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 06:26:19 -0500

How about tuning a piano in a gradeschool cafeteria during the lunch =
hoursssss? Did that once. Character building isn't the first description =
that comes to my mind!   ;-)

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Alpha88x@aol.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2004 8:10 PM
  Subject: Re: "should I stay or should I go?"

  In a message dated 11/11/2004 4:48:50 PM Eastern Standard Time, =
kswafford@earthlink.net writes:

    My blood boils when I must tune in a noisy environment, but I do it, =

    almost always without complaint.

  Greetings,

            Yeh, I get annoyed too, but I do the best I can. Tuning =
around a bunch of talkative 4th graders is a character builder.

  Julia
  Reading, PA