"should I stay or should I go?"

Wed, 17 Nov 2004 07:10:03 -0600

At 06:26 11/17/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>How about tuning a piano in a gradeschool cafeteria during the lunch
>hoursssss? Did that once. Character building isn't the first description
>that comes to my mind!   ;-)
>
>Terry Farrell

The time which confirmed my wisdom in buying an ETD was doing a pitch raise
in a high school corridor, between basketball practice and the cafeteria
AND accompanied by _3_ soft drink machines.

I _really_ would have been thinking impure thoughts without that machine.

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT, MPT, CCT, PFP, ACS, CRS.
Decorah, IA

- Certified Calibration Technician for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
Lever Action Tone Generation Systems.
- Pianotech Flamesuit Purveyor
- American Curmudgeon Society - Apprentice Member and Founder