Replacing plastic elbows

Hazen Bannister hazen@bannisterpiano.com
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 08:34:57 -0500

> Grip the sticker with Vise-Grips at the end of the old elbow and nip
> off the plastic with cutters. Screw on the new
> plastic elbow to the Vise-Grips and clip the elbow in place.  It
> should take no more than 1.5 hrs.

Hi,
  That's a good idea to get get them back to the original position. I
usally paint a line with fingernail polish, or a permanent marker. This
way you can take them all off at one time, and then replace them all at
one time.This seems to allow me to get in a repetitive groove.
Best,
Hazen Bannister