spoon benders won't fit

J. Stanley Ryberg jstan40@sbcglobal.net
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 10:56:44 -0800 (PST)

Date:Tue, 16 Nov 2004 22:32:07 -0800From:"Isaac Sadigursky" <irs.pianos@earthlink.net>To:"Pianotech" <pianotech@ptg.org>Subject:Re: spoon bender won't fit!
Plain Text Attachment [ Download File | Save to my Yahoo! Briefcase ]

GOOD DESCRIPTION.. THIS METHOD WAS INTRODUCED BY LATE ERNIE JUHN AND I HADUSED HIS TECHNICS SINCE.. IT WOYKS!!NEVER USED SPOON BENDERS SINCE.. GOODLUCK!! ISAAC SADIGURSKY.. A NEWCOMER TO PIANOTECK

Isaac!

You may be a newcomer to Pianotech, but not at all to most of us!  I enjoyed

greatly your classes at Chicago and Gnashville and look forward to learning from

you on this forum as well.  Besides, we can always use some of your brand of humor!

WELCOME, and with open arms!!!!!!!

Stan Ryberg
Barrington IL
jstan40@sbcglobal.net