Filters again

J. Stanley Ryberg jstan40@sbcglobal.net
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 11:31:15 -0800 (PST)

Finally, to those of you who stick with pianotech, who try to be the
"bigger man"
and ignore the flamebait, who post interesting, piano-related articles,
I want
to send my heartfelt thanks.  The noise on the list is annoying, but
there's
still a good amount of valuable content and I still learn from it.
Please
continue to be a model and positively influence the list culture.

-andy

Andy,

You are a gentleman and a scholar, and I THANK you profusely for your wisdom and hard work.  I very much agree with the stance that "less is more" and that OUR own treatment of these...situations...is the final answer in controlling them.

Again, thanks so much!

Stan Ryberg
Barrington IL
jstan40@sbcglobal.net