Damp Chasrers (South Texas) redux

hubert liverman hubertliverman@bellsouth.net
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 14:06:09 -0600

I sent this originally on 11/11 2004=20

The piano is in Alabama, was moved from the "Houston area" and will go =
back to that "area". Thank you all for your questions and suggestions. =
Phil Bondi, Please contact me personaly off list. I have a couple of =
questions about the heater placement locations. I agree with you on the =
wattage and two bar set up.

Thank you.

Hubert Liverman
Tuner/tech
Opelika, AL

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: hubert liverman=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2004 3:04 PM
  Subject: Damp Chasrers (South Texas)

  I have a customer here with a console that will be moving to that area =
some 18 months from now. They ask for a set up that I can install now =
that will suffice when they move. It is humid here and I suspect a wet =
humidistat and a 50 watt bar is the minimum. Any advice and tips would =
be appreciated as they need a installation here..now.

  Hubert=20

  Tuner/ tech
  Opelika,Al