Thumper's Private Gig

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 18:44:15 -0800 (PST)

Haha! Actually I was called to play this Saturday gig
only the Wednesday before, and the piano's owners were
out of town until Friday night. I was assured the
piano was "just tuned", and fell for it. "Just tuned"
is pretty subjective, of course!
     Normally I demand to see the piano a week in
adavance.
     Thump