CA in a hurry

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 09:11:49 -0800

Andre' said: "Now, I must tell you that hardly anybody on this side of =
the pond uses=3D20=3D

CA glue for pin blocks.

That don't make it a bad thingee!<G> It just means you haven't the =
availability or the chutzpah!<G>

So, if there are no cracks (and she is talking about a Steinway!) =
why=3D20
use CA glue?

Because it WORKS!

Modern pin blocks can easily take on over size tuning pins and=3D20
according to me, an oversize tuning pin is much more reliable.

And it's sooooomuch fun with different sized tuning pins! Your tuning =
hammer fits most, but the oversized ones not! Besides, we tend to get =
into a rhythm, with tuning, every time you hit an oversized one, the =
mechanical advantage is different, making the consistancy more =
difficult.
Besides, I believe Barbara said that there were a LOT of loose ones. =
Some looser than others. Sure sounds like job for CA to me!<G>
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I